Danielle Savre came out During the A Day With… convention in Milan! - Mahaworld.com
News Update
Loading...

Thursday, August 25, 2022

Danielle Savre came out During the A Day With… convention in Milan!

Danielle Savre came out During the A Day With… convention in Milan!

Danielle Savre came out During the A Day With… convention in Milan!

Danielle Savre said  During the A Day With"show in Milan", “There a lot of shame that’s associated with the LGBTQ community that’s put on us. And it’s wrong, and it sucks. I felt shame because I had feelings, romantic relationships with people of both sex.  Also, it's both inaccurate and horrendous. I felt embarrassed since I cared deeply about people of the two genders and had heartfelt associations with them. My own life is something I'm very pleased and proud of ."

In a video on her YouTube Channel called “Being Not Straight,” Jaiden came out as a roace, or a romantic asexual. She explained, “I just suddenly thought to myself, ‘Wait, do people actually feel these things towards each other? Like, all these mushy lyrics are real emotions? They’re not joking?’

That’s when I started feeling like something was different.”



Danielle Savre made a lot of
announcements at this con and so happy for on both the professional and personal. Can't wait to see her episode and she said she thinks Maya is going to cause chaos next season and that should be fun.


Presume they're referring to Danielle more explicitly affirming - after saying last week that she's been in love with a woman - that she's had romantic relationships with both men and women. Very touching moment in the room.


Share with your friends

Add your opinion
Disqus comments
Notification
This is just an example, you can fill it later with your own note.
Done