“Station 19” Star Danielle Savre From Firefighter To Fashionista! - Mahaworld.com
News Update
Loading...

Sunday, May 21, 2023

“Station 19” Star Danielle Savre From Firefighter To Fashionista!

The star of “Station 19” Danielle Savre Is Just as Obsessed With Skin Care as We Are!
When Danielle Savre was 7 years old, she began acting. She started going to film and television auditions at age 12, and by age 15 she had decided to pursue acting full-time. She tells us, "I never looked back until I booked the recurring part of Callie on the WB program Summerland. Savre, aged 34, portrays Maya Bishop in Station 19 on ABC. She claims it's still her favorite role after six seasons. Throughout these six seasons, "I've grown as a person, an actor, and a director, and I can't wait to see how it all continues to evolve for seasons to come." Ahead, Danielle Savre talks on how she handles the emotionally and physically taxing part, how she connects to Maya's journey, how the program has helped her grow as an actor and director, and, of course, everything related to beauty and skin care.
- A physically challengginbg show is Station 19. How do you stay physically fit and maintain your health while shooting? Although incredibly physically taxing, it is a lot of fun. With very active parents, I grew up. As a child, my mother got me involved in whatever sport or activity I wanted to try out, including dance, gymnastics, equestrian riding, figure skating, and horseback riding. My father made an effort to enroll my sister and I in softball, basketball, or soccer. I developed a liking for both running and soccer. I keep in condition and am able to carry the 120 pounds of equipment required to portray a firefighter thanks to my athletic background and love of exercise. However, as I've aged, I've also had to give preventative care more importance. I have to rest, stretch and fit in a massage when I can to make sure I don’t injure myself while lifting the gear during the 12-hour days on set. - The show also features a lot of gritty content. What do you do to relax after shooting tough scenes? Exist any health rituals? It does, in fact! The mental toll is actually more severe and enduring than the physical toll, ranging from the intensity of epic, heart-pounding rescues to profound, dramatic character breakdowns. It's about locating things to cheer me up for the emotionally hard situations, which my character has a lot of this season. an enjoyable movie or a nice supper with friends. I need to make sure I'm getting enough sleep. I also discover that taking an infrared sauna while meditating is beneficial for both my body and mind. And it never hurts to reward myself with some See's Candy.
- What changes has Maya undergone throughout the course of the episode, and how have you connected to her journey? She has already had such a rich, varied journey. Every season, it seems as though she peels back a new layer of her personality, exposing some of her inner demons in the process. She will be able to face those demons in front of the public, and we can only hope that she will overcome them and grow as a result of the experience. It's been fun to figure out all the minute details of what makes her tick, to hold herself responsible and to learn from her errors. I think Maya has even motivated me to accept my failings and welcome being exposed in the name of my own happiness. And that openness is not a sign of weakness. She is currently having trouble finding a balance between her marriage and her profession. Since I have been employed for a while, my job has always come first. I'm currently trying to balance my personal and professional lives, just like Maya. It's never simple, but I think that boundaries are necessary for your welfare, and I think Maya is finally seeing that too. Crossover episodes with Grey’s Anatomy must be fun to shoot. What’s that like on set? It's a lot of fun! It resembles the holidays when you get to reconnect with everyone you don't see frequently. New memories are created while stories are exchanged and laughter is had. We simply have the impression of being one huge, joyful family. - You’ve had a successful career in acting. What’s been your favorite project to work on and why? Definitely Station 19. I've had the good fortune to portray such a fascinating role for six seasons! I do not take it for granted because it is a gift. I am continuously challenged as an actor in the most rewarding ways. I've had the privilege of residing with our cast and crew family for all these years. This season of the program has given me the chance to make my directorial debut on television, and I can't wait to direct many, many more. Over the course of these six seasons, I've developed personally, as an actor, and as a director, and I'm excited to see how it all keeps changing in the upcoming seasons. - How do you choose the roles you take on, and what draws you to a particular character or story? Which have you related to the most? " I have represented women's experiences that haven't been shared or haven't been told enough in the past and I want to do so going forward." I am drawn to roles with strong female characters and underrepresented groups. Women can be badasses and superheroes, work in environments where men predominate, or just deal with the pressures of being a woman. the tension between what is required of us and what we want. assuming roles that defy conventional notions of what a woman or even a family should look like, or portraying a woman who aspires to have it all and succeeds in doing so. Alternatively, does she? What kind of sacrifices must she make? I have represented women's experiences that haven't been shared or haven't been told enough in the past and I want to do so going forward. I played so many victims or objects of desire in the early stages of my career, and it didn't make me happy. I want a character I create to have a good impact on the world we live in if I'm going to use my artistic ability to bring her to life. In terms of the stories, I want to share historical tales of women that haven't been told yet exist. The fact that they aren't being informed enrages me. However, I think that's changing, and I'm glad to be a part of it. - You share so many stunning glam looks on your social. Any favorite beauty products?
I do enjoy dressing up and showcasing my ability to portray a non-glamorous firefighter during the workweek while enjoying my passion for fashion, cosmetics, and hair artistry on the weekends. The Grand Entrance Mascara by Elizabeth Arden and the Kosas Eyebrow Gel are must. For foundation, I like to use more natural products like Saie. I adore Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lip Liner and Lipstick, Nudestix matte blush, and Too Faced Matte Chocolate Bronzer. Regarding lip gloss, I recently came upon Laneige Berry Lip Balm! Although it isn't sticky, the density of it keeps my lips shiny. Although I experiment with eyeshadow, the Urban Decay Naked Heat eyeshadow palette tends to be my go-to. My favorite facial products are Shiseido Wrinkle Smoothing Contour Serum and Wrinkle Smoothing Cream, Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner, and Kate Somerville Goat Milk Moisturizing Cleanser. Although the cream has a tendency to be a little thick, my skin needs it on a dry California day. Shiseido Pure Retinol Eye Mask is another product I adore. All things considered, I enjoy trying new things and learning about new products. I appreciate that Sephora gives me the option to test out products and send them back if, for example, a serum doesn't agree with my complexion or a mascara runs too easily beneath my eyes. I am a dry shampoo addict when it comes to hair. Amika is fantastic, and I use it. My hair is fine and blonde, but it is a lot, and when it starts to get oily, that cream just instantly revives it. It helps that the aroma is wonderful! - Can you share your daily skin-care routine? I often utilize the items I've already mentioned both during the day and at night. Depending on the weather, I can mix up the lotion. If I want something lighter, I use Sisley's Black Rose Skin Infusion Cream or Osea's Anti-Aging Serum combined with its Blemish Balm. I also adore luxurious eye creams like Sisley's Black Rose Eye Contour Fluid or Dr. Dennis Gross Hyaluronic Eye Gel. I enjoy taking the time to give my face a little steam while adding some lavender or eucalyptus. I used to do that by just boiling some water and covering my head with a towel for about three minutes. At last, I treated myself and purchased the Dr. Dennis Gross Pro Facial Steamer. I just started using Laser Genesis at the Kate Somerville in Los Angeles, and I'm in love with the results thus far. However, giving my skin a little TLC is a lovely self-care habit that lifts my spirits and gives me confidence. - I know it's a silly question, but is the smoke on the set actually real? What are some of the essential beauty items you use to keep your skin looking young? Not silly at all! And I'm delighted you can't tell since it means everything seems authentic and our VFX team is doing an outstanding job as usual. No actual fire is utilized in the production for safety concerns. Simply put, water and a fluid based on glycol make it feasible to create smoke machines like those you may see at a Halloween haunted house. The VFX team refines and adds a smoke effect to it in post-production to raise the quality to the appropriate level for the scenario. All of it is really a little cinematic magic. It's important to follow my nightly and daily skincare routine. but also water intake! I aim to drink at least three of my 32 oz Hydroflasks per day. When I am dehydrated, my skin looks dull almost immediately. So drink enough of water to protect yourself from the daily pollution. - How does your beauty routine differ on set versus your daily life? As a result of my makeup artist's preferences, the products utilized for camera are highly different. But we both make sure that they are things that my face can use every day without becoming inflamed or blocked. Fortunately, I don't need to wear a ton of makeup every day to portray a firefighter. That is very beneficial.
- You’ve traveled to many different locations for both work and pleasure. What has been your favorite destination? That is such a tough topic to answer, and I am very thankful to have visited as many locations as I have. The Maldives had the most exquisite sunsets and the cleanest blue waters, making it feel like heaven on earth. Scotland was immense and appeared almost prehistoric with its massive, all-green mountains. Iceland, on the other hand, had vast glaciers and black sand beaches at its margins despite being completely white in the winter. It was barren yet beautiful and demonstrated the breadth of Mother Nature's power. Life-changing experiences included going on safari and seeing animals in their natural habitat in Kruger National Park, as well as learning about the work being done by CARE in Zambia's small villages and getting to know the men, women, and kids living there. Traveling through Europe is always like taking a priceless history class. I was also reminded of how different and stunning my own nation is while traveling by RV through the lovely towns and National Parks of the United States. Despite all my travel, there is still so much more I want to see. But I have to admit that whenever I visit, northern Montana makes me feel at home. - Season 6 is coming to a close. What can fans expect from the upcoming season of Station 19? All of us will just have to wait and watch what the talented writers in our room come up with. But I'm confident that whatever it is will continue to be exciting to watch and fulfilling to be a part of, so I can't wait!

Share with your friends

Add your opinion
Disqus comments
Notification
This is just an example, you can fill it later with your own note.
Done